Thursday 3 February 2011

How to Survive a Break Up

How can a short, hand written letter or a phone call agreeing to a break up with your spouse actually be a positive tactic to save your marriage?


Sometimes you have to signal the end of one phase before you can even contemplate beginning the next. Marriages are the same - agreeing to your spouses demands for a break up may actually stir up feelings of regret and enable her to consider a change of heart.


Find out more in this must-see video.


1 comment:

  1. I would like to share my solved issue here my husband applied for the divorce and than one of my friend Sashay who knows Dr Lawrence from long time, gives me his number, Lawrence told me that my husband is under some lady black magic control i did not expected that but than i paid 500 Dollars as because she told me she need to buy saffron for purest magic and than after 3 days my husband refuse to get divorce i am so thankful to Dr Lawrence he helped me at the time i needed help thanks to Dr Lawrence too. My husband and my relation is now totally fine. Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com what apps +1) 914 208 8349

    ReplyDelete